VARIABLE NAME: ENROLL
DESCRIPTOR: Full-time or Part-time Enrollment Status
DEFINITION: The students' enrollment status during the selected semester.
1 = Full-time
2 = Part-time
NOTE: The following definitions from the Interdisciplinary Postsecondary Data Systems (IPEDS) apply only to Fall and Spring semesters. For summer sessions, USC will define their own credit hour limits in determining the full-time or part-time classification.
- Undergraduates – enrolled for twelve or more semester credits
- Graduates - enrolled for nine or more semester credits
- Graduate assistants - enrolled for six or more semester credits
- Undergraduates – enrolled for eleven or fewer semester credits
- Graduates – enrollment in eight or less semester credits
SOURCE: CHE Enrollment File
EXAMPLE: To select students enrolled full-time, type ENROLL='1' in the WHERE statement.